Puraflo ® Peat Fiber Biofilters
YOUR CONTACT FOR PURAFLO® SALES IN PENNSYLVANIA!
AS MANUFACTURER’S REP & DISTRIBUTOR, WE PROVIDE SUPPORT TO DESIGNERS, AND CERTIFY INSTALLERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
SEO Training Webinar….coming soon!
- Peat filter enables the use of less space-consuming (height and width) At-Grade Beds
10-19″ SHWT & min 16″ Rock, size based on soil scientist loading rate
>=20″LZ, based on perc rate (eligible for 40% area reduction)
- “BTG” custom-fit REPAIRS – OFTEN THE ONLY FIT!
- High-lignin, most durable, processed Irish peat (15 yr life expectancy, not sphagnum moss from Canada!)
- Shallow profile poly modules (for high water table and bedrock)
- Pressure-distributed to each module, time-dosed delivery
- No moving parts within each module
- Each module is 24″ shallow profile.
- Lid at surface outlines the extent underground – less likey to be crushed!
- $/cubic yard of treatment fiber – BEST DEAL!